Seafood / Meat Recipes
Rainbow Hot & Sour Fish
- 400g (2 - 3 pcs) fish
1 tomato, cut into bite-sizes
2 lady's finger, cut into bite-sizes
½ aubergine (brinjal), cut into bite-sizes
½ slice pineapple, cut into cubes
½ lemon, squeezed into juice
½ bottle (105g) Woh Hup Mee Siam Paste
1 cup water
1 red & green chilli, cut
1 tsp sugar
Pinch of Salt
Vegetable oil for shallow frying
- Marinade fish with 2 tsp lemon juice and salt for 30 minutes.
- Shallow fry aubergine until soft and lightly browned. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, mix together Woh Hup Mee Siam Paste with water and sugar to boil.
- Stir in fish, tomato, lady's finger, chilli and pineapple. Cook until vegetables turned soft.
- Pour in remaining lemon juice. Add cooked aubergine.
- Serve hot. Scrummy!