Vegetable / Soup / Others Recipes
Hot Sze Chuan Tofu Soup
- 50g pork fillet, shredded
40g szechuan vegetable, shredded
30g bamboo shoot, shredded
30g black fungus, shredded
1 pc tomato
1 pc tofu, shredded
4 tbsp Woh Hup Hot Szechuan Paste
1 egg, beaten
a pinch of pepper
salt to taste
coriander leaves for garnishing
- In a saucepan, add in Woh Hup Hot Szechuan Paste with 1000ml water and bring to boil.
- Mix in Szechuan vegetable, bamboo shoot, black fungus, pork and chilli.
- Let mixture simmer for 5 minutes, and then add tofu, egg, pepper and salt.
- Cook and stir the soup well until boiled.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with rice. Wonderful!