Seafood / Meat Recipes
- 500g squid
50g fish fillet
50g shelled prawns
50g fresh scallops
30g snow beans
1 stalk spring onion
3 slices ginger
1 tbsp oil
- Rinse and lightly score squid in a criss-cross pattern. Rinse fish fillet and thinly slice. De-vein prawns and rinse. Rinse scallops and set aside.
- Remove string of snow beans and rinse. Rinse carrot, remove skin and cut into small pieces. Cut spring onion into sections for later use.
- Heat oil in a wok, stir-fry spring onion and ginger till fragrant. Add the remaining ingredients and fry till cooked.
- Pour mushroom stock, chicken stock and water in wok, cook till boiled. Add cornstarch water to thicken.
- Serve seafood chowder with rice, or pour over the noodles or rice.