Seafood / Meat Recipes
Pan-Seared Salmon with Light Soy Sauce (Serves: 2)
- 250g salmon steak, thickly sliced
2 tbsp Woh Hup Light Soy Sauce
1 tbsp vegetable oil
Lettuce and lemon for garnishing
- 2 cups lettuce
1 fresh lemon, thinly sliced
- Mix sliced salmon steaks with marinade and season for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in pan on medium-high heat, place salmon steaks in pan, skin-side down. Flip salmon steaks over when underside is golden brown.
- Spoon a little Woh Hup Light Soy Sauce over both sides of the steak.
- Cook till nearly done (medium) or well done depending on personal preference.
- Serve garnished with lettuce and lemon slices.
- Cod and other types of fish may be used in place of salmon.