Seafood / Meat Recipes
Indonesian Beef Rendang
- ½ jar Woh Hup Indonesian Rendang Curry Paste
500g beef cubes
2 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp desiccated coconut (fried/roasted until light brown)
50ml coconut milk
red chilli strips for garnishing
- Heat oil in non-stick frying pan. Stir-fry beef until golden brown.
- Add in Woh Hup Indonesian Rendang Curry Paste, coconut milk, desiccated coconut and water, and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat, stir occasionally, and simmer until gravy almost dries.
- Garnish and serve hot with rice.
* Beef can be replaced with any meat or seafood.