Seafood / Meat Recipes
Fried Chicken in Spicy Tamarind Sauce (Serves: 4)
- 5 tbsp Woh Hup Assam Sauce
1kg Chicken thigh, skinned, boned and cut into bite sizes
200g Pineapple cubes
Vegetable oil for deep frying
Sugar to taste
- Mix chicken with marinade and season for 30 minutes.
- Heat up oil, deep fry marinated chicken until golden brown. Dish and drain.
- Leave 2 tbsp oil in wok and sauté pineapple cubes until fragrant. Add in Woh Hup Assam Sauce, sugar and water. Stir fry until boiled.
- Pour in fried chicken and mix evenly. Serve hot.