Seafood / Meat Recipes
Deep Fried Bean Curd with Pineapple Sweet & Sour Sauce (Serves 4)
- 200g Woh Hup Pineapple Sweet & Sour Sauce
20pcs small fried bean curd, cut into half and turned inside out
Vegetable oil for deep frying
1 tsp minced garlic
Fresh coriander and spring onion for garnishing
300g minced chicken
100g minced fish meat
3 water chestnut, chopped
1tbsp chopped spring onion
- Thoroughly mix filling with marinade and season for 30 minutes.
- Stuff bean curd with marinated filling tightly.
- Deep-fry stuffed bean curd in hot oil until golden brown. Dish and drain.
- Leave 2 tbsp oil in wok, add in garlic and stir fry until fragrant. Add in Woh Hup Pineapple Sweet & Sour Sauce and water and bring to boil. Toss in cooked bean curd and stir well.
- Garnish and serve.