Braised Noodles with Seafood and Pumpkin Paste on Oba Leaf
- 1 oba leaf (optional), 100g pumpkin
200g egg or wonton noodles, some oil
10g minced garlic
10g spring onion (sectioned)
4 slices ginger
4 shelled prawns (scalded)
4 slices fish fillet (scalded)
4 scallops (scalded)
1 tbsp Woh Hup Scallop Concentrated Stock,
1½ tbsp Woh Hup Chicken Concentrated Stock
- Steam oba leaf for about 20 mins and set aside.
- Peel, deseed and dice pumpkin. Steam until soft and blend into paste. Set aside.
- Blanch noodle in boiling water for 15 secs, drain and set aside.
- Heat up some oil, fry minced garlic, spring onion and ginger until fragrant. Add seafood, pumpkin paste, water, scallop stock and chicken stock. Bring to a boil. Add noodles and cook briefly.
- Arrange noodles on oba leaf and serve.